Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm bored....



Really, really bored.... The Boss Lady still won't let me run and play...Surely 60 days have passed by now, right? The Boss Lady says it has only been 10 days since my surgery and I have 50 more days to go yet. I can't count, so I don't know how long that is, but I hope it is only for a few more days...



Have I mentioned I'm bored? A dog can only sleep or watch TV for so long...The Boss Lady has been very nice and has tried to keep me occupied...but I want to RUN!

I did almost give the Boss Lady a heart attack earlier this week and I feel kinda bad about that...she was taking me down the front steps for my potty break when I had the urge to jump off the top step! The Boss Lady scrambled to catch me in mid-air so I wouldn't land on my shoulder. She said I "may feel a lot better, but I am not healed up yet". Not sure what she means by that, but I bet it means games of fetch are off limits still...



Sigh...have I mentioned I'm bored?


~Finnegan, the very, very bored dog...

No comments: