Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All Things Considered, I'd like the Blue Cone Back, Please...




Just when I thought I couldn't be forced to endure any more indignities, this happens. How humiliating! I thought the blue cone was bad, but this takes the cake.

It is so humiliating I can't look at you...



The Boss Lady finally realized that I couldn't lick my stitches even if I wanted to 'cause I can't reach them. So she took off the blue cone. For a brief moment I was thrilled...then she put this shirt on me. Even though I can't lick my incision, it was awfully itchy, so I kept trying to scratch it (and the blue cone did nothing to stop that) so the Boss Lady came up with this contraption.

Ugh.

Couldn't she have at least found a blue shirt? The golden across the street keeps laughing at me whenever I go outside.


Won't you please help me?




What's that you say? It's for my own good?


You haven't been talking with the Boss Lady by any chance, have you?


~Finnegan

No comments: