Friday, November 7, 2008

The Boss Lady lied...




She said I'd feel much better after the surgery...I don't. I feel like I got hit by a truck! The Boss Lady said she meant I'd feel better after I was all healed up...I think she should have been more specific before I agreed to these surgeries...

Here's a picture of my incision that the Boss Lady took for me. (I can't see it myself because I have to wear this stupid blue cone thing).




The Boss Lady says it is healing well so far. To help it, I get 3 times a day spa treatments, per the vet's orders (honest!). I get to curl up next to the Boss Lady and put my head in her lap while she applies a nice warm pack to my shoulder. It is the best part about this whole thing. The Boss Lady said I have to have it for at least 10 minutes at a time, but I am happy to have it done for much longer...it feels reeeeeally goooood....

I also can't run or play for the next 60 days! (I was standing next to the Boss Lady when the vet told her that and she went so pale I thought she was gonna pass out!) Right now I don't feel like playing anyway, but if the Boss Lady can be believed, I'll start to feel better soon and then the Boss Lady said "she's going to have her hands full keeping me entertained!" She's busy thinking up crate games to keep me occupied.


Okay, I'm off to take a nap now....

~Finnegan, the sore dog...

No comments: