Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Hallow's Eve...



Last night was SCARY! Monsters kept coming to the door and demanding the Boss Lady give them stuff before they would go away. I kept barking to let the monsters know I was a big, tough dog but the Boss Lady wasn't very happy with that approach. I was trying to help her fend off the scary monsters, but she didn't see it that way. Then I suggested that maybe if she stopped feeding the monsters, they would stop coming to our door - but she didn't seem to hear me.

I asked Dublin what to do but he just said "go lie down in the living room and play with your toy". It seems he wasn't scared of the monsters like I was - and Limerick was especially brave (or stupid, sometimes it's hard to tell with him) because he would run right up to the door and sit down in front of the monsters. He's my buddy and all, but sometimes he's just plain weird.

The Boss Lady finally had me hang out in my crate where I knew the monsters couldn't get to me. I was happy to be safe, but worried about the Boss Lady (it was obvious Dublin and Limerick were going to be no help fending off the monsters!). Finally, the monsters stopped coming and the Boss Lady let me out so I could see that she was all right.

Phew! I hope the monsters don't come back tonight...

~Finnegan, the not-so-brave dog

No comments: