Sunday, July 13, 2008

I feel pretty, oh so pretty...





So the Boss Lady said I am a very popular girl. She's been inundated with applications from wonderful people (with excellent taste, obviously) who want me to live with them. She's been very busy going through the applications, trying to find the absolute best home for me to go to.

She said it is a very difficult decision - I should think so! It must be one of the most important decisions of her life. It is a wonder she doesn't crack under the weight of this awesome responsibility.

She is going to narrow down all my suitors to a select few and then I get the final say, of course. It is nice to have humans to do this for us as we dogs have much more pressings things to do, like making sure that pesky squirrel doesn't steal all the apples from our tree. Why, if it weren't for the Boss Lady, I'd be stuck wading through the millions (hey, she said I was popular, remember?) of applications myself .

Off on squirrel patrol now...

~Anya

No comments: