Saturday, June 6, 2009

I adopted a new family!



Hi All! Breckin the Brave here, postin' my last update on the Boss Lady's blog...I have wonderful news - I adopted a new family!!! My new family has a farm and - get this - SHEEP!!! I'm so excited that I get to be a real sheep dawg.

And, it gets even better...my new people play frisbee with me, too! I no longer have to herd Limerick while he fetches the frisbee. I get to fetch a frisbee of my very own.



I want to thank all my fans for cheerin' me on in my progress from punk to well-behaved canine citizen. I especially want to thank Dublin for explainin' the rules of correct doggie etiquette and for puttin' up with my silly puppy behavior. And Limerick for allowin' me to herd him for the last four months.

Hopefully my new family will bring me back to visit all my NEBCR pals at the next Adopter's Reunion.

But for now, I'm lookin' forward to the future...



~Breckin, Sheepdog-in-training

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, what a great update and photos!:) Congrats Breckin! luv, Murphy and Mollie